Rally Cap "2017-2019"
The Rally Cap Program is an initiative to enhance players' and coaches' first experience with the game of baseball! The program helps teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball (Fundamental movement skills, throwing, receiving, hitting, base running) in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to learn, acquire and perform different baseball skills in order to progress through the different levels of the program.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our athletes.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on respect and fair play.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among Rally Cap particpants.
5. Recruit new coaches, parent helpers and volunteers
Season roughly runs from the April 8 - June 30th
Days of Play
Start times vary depending upon amount of teams
Your child will be playing at the diamonds at the Westlock Elementary School
Helmet (WMBA has put in place a policy that requires each player to have his/her own ball helmet. WMBA has put this helmet policy in place for reasons such as personal safety, hygiene etc.
Athletic support cup (Jack/Jill)